Incorporated in 2008 as a subsidiary of O’la-Kleen Holdings Limited, Proforce has become the pioneer and only total defence provider in West Africa. As Nigeria’s first and only indigenous defence manufacturing company, Proforce is ISO 9001:2015 Certified and specializes in offering defence solutions that ensure personal protection across all terrains; in the sea, the air and on the land.
Who We Are
Driven by the passion to indigenize localisation of armored products, Proforce employs 100% indigenous technicians, welders and electricians across its three (3) bases situated in Nigeria, Dubai and India.
Over the past fifteen years, we have leveraged research and exploited deep technical know-how to produce and develop outstanding portfolios of products for domestic and international clients, including but not limited to: Nigerian Government, Chadian Government, Rwandan Government.
- After Sales & Repairs of Armoured Vehicles
- Lease of Armoured Vehicles
- Training of Operatives
- Command-Control & Communications System
- Software & Computer Systems for Defence Products
- Distributors Licence for All Raw Materials (e.g) Run flats System, BR Glass, Suspension Systems)
- Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs)
- Infantry Combat Vehicles (ICV)
- Tactical Armoured Vehicles
- Military Trucks
- Armoured SUVs & Sedans
- Armoured Boats & Marine Vessels
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV-Drones)
- Armoured Helmets & Vests
- Architectural Armouring (Safe Houses/Rooms e.g For Banks and Embassies)
We have exportted several armoured vehicles to the United Nations (UN) Peace Keeping mission in Central African Republic, South Sudan and Rwanda for internal security control and combating terrorism.
Proforce utilizes her superior craftsmanship to produce outstanding products that are in line with Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials (CEN Level B7/NIJ IV, CEN B6/NIJ III) and Military Standards STANAG 4569 Level 2/2A/2B.