PROFORCE LIMITED was incorporated in 2008 as a total defence solution provider specializing in armoured vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility.
We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
PROFORCE has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities and Private individuals within Nigeria and Africa.
PROFORCE has Utilized Its superior craftsmanship to producing outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials (CEN Level B7/NIJ IV, CEN B6/NIJ III) and Military Standards STANAG 4569 Level 2/2A/2B.
Proforce manufactured products portfolio include the following:
- Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs)
- Armoured Tanks
- Armoured SUVs
- Armoured Cash-In-Transit Vehicles (CITs)
- Tactical Armoured Vehicles (TAVs)
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV-Drones)
- Armoured Saloons and Sedans
- Bulletproof Helmets and Vests
- Military Trucks
- Infantry Combat Vehicles (ICVs)
- Armoured Boats and Marine Vessels
- Architectural Armouring (safe houses/rooms e.g. for banks and embassies).
The Manufacturing plant is located in Ode-Remo, Ogun State with Corporate Headquarters at 54 Balarabe Musa Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
The Northern Nigeria Regional Office is located at 11 Port Novo Crescent,
Off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja.
The South-South Nigeria Regional Office and manufacturing plant is located at 12, Chief Nwuke Street, Off DHL/Bewac junction, Trans-Amadi Industrial Layout, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Proforce Limited has International Offices in Kuwait, China,
Ghana and Liberia.
Proforce Ltd offers the following Defence and Allied Support Services:
- After Sales Services & Repairs of Armoured Vehicles (for all threat Levels of NIJ/CEN)
- Lease of Armoured Vehicles
- Training of Operatives
- Command-Control and Communications Systems
- Software and Computer Systems for Defence Products
- Distributor’s License for Raw Materials, Spare Parts Dealing (e.g. Run-flat Tyre System, Independent Suspensions, Ballistic Glass etc.).
Proforce Management Team, Designers and Engineers have a combined experience of more than twenty five (25) years in the provision of defence solutions.
Through innovation and responsiveness, Proforce has the manufacturing diversity to custom design and build armoured mobility products for a wide range of end users.
With strategically located manufacturing plants and offices across the globe, Proforce has the capacity to respond rapidly to emergency needs in the region and beyond.